Do you want a chance to win a front of the line audition for season 15 of America’s Got Talent, AND a feature in our WBRU live showcase? WBRU is calling for video auditions NOW!
Send submissions to: email@example.com
With your full name(s), best email address, and your video as an unlisted youtube link by 11:59PM on Monday, Nov. 4th
By sending a complete submission, you understand the contest details and agree to all AGT rules as well as WBRU contest rules listed below.
Applicants must submit video submissions based on the AGT video submission rules and WBRU contest rules as delineated below. This includes ‘dry audio’ of no more than 2 minutes long with good lighting, submitted over an unlisted YouTube link.
Submitted videos will be:
– Hosted on the WBRU website at wbru.com/submissions. Submissions will be accepted from Monday, Oct. 21st – Monday, Nov. 4th. From Tuesday, Nov. 5th – Wednesday Nov. 5th members of the general public will have an opportunity to log onto the WBRU website to peruse the submissions and vote for their favorites. A certain number of winners will receive front of the line passes to America’s Got Talent regional Auditions in New York City on November 23rd. Additionally, the winners will perform in a WBRU hosted showcase in November for a Providence audience.
– Sent to AGT season 15 casting producers for review, with the potential for selected auditions to be invited to one-on-one sessions with AGT executive producers.
· Keep it short– a 90-120 second video should do the trick!
· Shoot your video in a bright/well-lit setting. We want to be able to see you!
· Do not use auto-tune apps like Smule or StarMaker.
· Do not submit GoogleDrive links, Dropbox links, iCloud link or links to Instagram videos.
· Check your video before submitting it and make sure the audio can be heard clearly.
· You are welcome to sing with a backing track as long as we can hear your voice clearly.
· Do not submit a highly edited video, sizzle reel, or video with highly processed vocals.
WBRU Contest Rules
- These rules apply to all WBRU contests, but individual contests may have specialized rules that make exceptions to the general rules. In that case, the individual contest rules govern.
- You do not to buy anything or pay money to WBRU to enter a WBRU contest. Some contests may require presence at a commercial location where products and services are sold. All WBRU contests are void where prohibited by law.
- You must be a legal U.S. resident residing in the following counties to be eligible to win: Providence, Kent, Washington, Bristol, Newport in Rhode Island; Dukes, Barnstable, Plymouth, Bristol, Middlesex, Norfolk, and Worcester in Massachusetts; and New London and Windham in Connecticut. Individual contests often have age limits. You are not eligible to win if you are an employee, volunteer, or staff member of WBRU, a record label or program supplier to WBRU, an employee of any other radio station in the Providence market or advertiser on WBRU, or a member of the household of any such person. One household may win only once every 30 days and only once a year for prizes worth $600 or more. One household may also win only once a year a prize of extraordinary value that cannot be accurately represented by a cash value. Such prizes will be determined at the discretion of the programming staff of WBRU, which is always final and may not be disputed in any court. Examples of extraordinary prizes include, but are not limited to, backstage introductions, soundcheck parties or “meet-and-greets” with WBRU artists. If a contest is not legal in any state, residents of that state may not participate.
- If you initiate a telephone call to WBRU to be in a contest, you agree that your call may be recorded and broadcast either live or at a later date and that WBRU may announce your name and use your voice on the air but is not obligated to do so.
- Some contests involve the discretion of judges, and you may not agree with the outcome. However, the decision of the judges is always final, and neither the outcome nor the judging method may be contested in any court.
- WBRU may substitute another prize of equal value and is not responsible if a sponsor offering a prize fails to provide it. Winners may not transfer prizes to another person, and may not demand a cash substitute.
- Winners may be notified by telephone, mail, or on the air. Winners may be required to claim their prize in person, Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at 88 Benevolent Street, Providence, RI 02906. Winners must claim prizes within 15 business days of being notified, or the prize will be forfeited. Some individual contest rules specify shorter claim periods. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must provide their Social Security number for reporting to the Internal Revenue Service before the prize is delivered.
- WBRU is not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur, directly or indirectly, with regard to the award, use or delivery of any prize. Winners and guests, if applicable, may be required to sign a liability and publicity release form before receiving any prize.
- WBRU reserves the right to amend or change contest rules after giving notice on the air.
- With respect to any entries received online or by telephone, neither WBRU nor any of its agencies are responsible for any telephone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or garbled, fragmented, or delayed Internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/Website/or internet accessibility.Individual contest rules are posted separately at http://www.wbru.com/category/
Read More: Contest Rules | WBRU | http://www.wbru.com/contest-