Consider this somewhat of an Exposure New Year’s Eve show, for several reasons: at 12:01am EDT Colby Jack celebrated his birthday by smashing a bottle of champagne on Dick Clark’s casket. Sail the River Styx in class, buddy!
Just kidding, DICK WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE AND STEAL MY THUNDER?
People these days.
- IAMDYNAMITE, “Stereo”
- Ceremony Zoo, “Adult”
- St. Vincent, “Cheerleader”
- Cursive, “The Sun and Moon”
- The Black Keys, “Hell of a Season”
- Reptar, “Body Faucet”
- The Horrors, “I Can See Through You”
- Chuck Ragan, “Meet You In the Middle”
- Canasta, “Mexico City”
- Brendan Benson, “What Kind of World”
- Husky, “History’s Door”
- Fucked Up, “Queen of Hearts”