Exposure for Tuesday, February 14
You might spend your Valentine’s Day gettin’ it on with a loved one, but Colby Jack had to spend his lonely night reliving the saga of Rebecca. Yes, we all have skeletons in the closet, and I was able to use Exposure to vent my pain to the heavens. From the initial rumblings of distrust to the yoga gym instructor blow-up, from the longing for Rebecca’s bedroom eyes to the panicked wanderings down rat- and Creed-infested streets, and finally to my rise to infamy as a money-grubbing gangster of sad proportions, tonight’s Exposure was truly a lesson in love lost.
It was that, or in between songs read off all the phone numbers of all the women who have ever rejected me.
Hahaha just kidding…yeah…just kidding…yeah.
- The Features, “How It Starts”
- Dum Dum Girls, “Bedroom Eyes”
- St. Vincent, “Cruel”
- Charles Bradley, “Heartaches and Pain”
- The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, “Heart Attack”
- The Black Keys, “Hell of a Season”
- Sleigh Bells, “Born to Lose”
- Heartless Bastards, “Parted Ways”
- Toro Y Moi, “All Alone”
- A Place to Bury Strangers, “I Lost You”
- Kurt Vile, “Baby’s Arms”
- The Drums, “Money”
- tUnE-yArDs, “Gangsta”