Official Rules for Coldplay Giveaway
- To enter, fill and submit the online form at:
- There are no eligibility restrictions beyond those in the WBRU General Contest Rules, except that entrants must be at least 13 years of age. Each person may enter only one time. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- The deadline for submitting entries is 12:00 p.m. on July 21, 2016.
- The prize is two tickets to the July 30, 2016 Coldplay show at GILLETTE STADIM in FOXBOROUGH, MASS, a signed guitar, and a backstage tour.
- The estimated value of this prize is $500, based on the retail selling prices of the individual prize components.
- The winning entry will be drawn by WBRU Staff at random from all entries on July 21, 2016 at 1:00PM. There will be only one winner, so there is no tiebreaker procedure.
- The winner will be notified by phone. As an exception to WBRU’s General Contest Rules, the winner must claim the prize at WBRU’s offices by 2:00 p.m. on July 27, 2016. If the winner does not claim the prize by that time, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to a second winner drawn at random. The second winner must claim the prize before the show starts.
- WBRU reserves the right to disqualify participants for cheating, bad sportsmanship, and any disrespectful or potentially harmful behavior.
- The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Brown Broadcasting Services, Inc. which has a principal place of business at 88 Benevolent Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02906.
- Except as stated above, this contest is subject to WBRU’s General Contest Rules, posted at http://www.wbru.com/contest-rules/.